Time & Location
About this Event
Kim Feddema, PhD Candidate at the UWA School of Marketing, is our guest speaker. Many of you will know that the team in the UWA Marketing Department have been diligently working on collecting the stories, ideas and experiences of our beekeeping community in order to create a new marketing campaign for WA honey.
This is your opportunity to come and hear what the team has been working on and to give your feedback on the findings so far. We invite honey producers and packers - big or small - to partake in this free workshop.
The main aim of the workshop is to make sure that the proposed marketing campaign reflects the needs and wants of the industry. The researchers will give a short presentation on their work, outlining the key findings of the research carried out over the past 4 months (industry interviews, focus groups with consumers from international markets, and analysis of social media). We would also like to hear your feedback on our proposed narratives for marketing WA honey for the next step of our project. The workshop will largely be an open discussion so that everyone gets the chance to ask questions and make suggestions.
We look forward to seeing you at Little Albion, 8990 West Swan Road, Henley Brook:
6.45 am Arrival
7.00 am Opening & Kim Fedeema presentation
7.15 am Breakfast
7.45 am Workshop with Kim Fedeema
8.30 am Finish
See the menu option below and choose your breakfast with your ticket order today:
Little Albion BREKKIE BURGER - Free-range bacon & egg, special house sauce, rocket on a soft rye burger bun
BREKKIE WRAP - Free-range scrambled egg, parsley, bacon, pecorino, tomato relish, spinach
* A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM (V) - Açaí bowl, seasonal fruit, coconut chips, cocoa nibs, house granola
* TWO GENTLEMEN OF VERONA - Premium Aussie prosciutto, WA mozzarella, fresh rocket on rye
* TAMING OF THE SHREW (V) - Pan-fried garlic & field mushrooms, spinach, Manjimup truffle, Swiss Gruyère on rye
Tea/Coffee, Juice and Water are provided.
The Marketing Project is fully funded by the Corporative Research Center (CRC) for Honey Bee Products and contracted to UWA.
This event is organised by BICWA
- little Albion BREKKIE BURGER$35GST included$35GST included0$0
- BREKKIE WRAP$35GST included$35GST included0$0
- A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM$35GST included$35GST included0$0
- 2 GENTLEMEN OF VERONA TOASTY$35GST included$35GST included0$0
- TAMING OF THE SHREW TOASTY$35GST included$35GST included0$0